convince people

in Deutsch in Medien und Literatur 27.09.2018 05:42
von laiyongcai92 • 759 Beiträge

Cornerbacks A.J. Bouye and Jalen Ramsey didn’t join the Jaguars for their first week of OTAs Womens Joe Flacco Jersey , but Bouye was back with the team when they returned to voluntary work on Tuesday.

Bouye said at a press conference that he had communicated to coaches about having things he needed to take care of away from the team last week and that he thought about joining Ramsey this week for workouts with Ramsey’s father before deciding to head to Jacksonville.

鈥淚 have respect for all the coaches and all the strength coaches, but I knew what I needed to work on,” Bouye said. “Stuff that happened at the end of last year kinda motivated me so I just needed extra time to myself and my family to work on that.”

Bouye didn’t divulge too many details about what motivated him, but did recount part of a conversation with Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown from the Pro Bowl about what Brown saw as differences in their two meetings last year. Bouye said Brown made better adjustments than he did and talked about “staying stronger at the top of the route” as one of his goals for the coming season.聽

Even though Johnny Manziel hasn’t taken a snap in the CFL yet Youth Le'Veon Bell Jersey , his coach thinks the former first-rounder will end up back in the NFL.

Hamilton Tiger-Cats coach June Jones said he’s been impressed with the former Heisman Trophy winner/current backup to Jeremiah Masoli.

“I’ve been pleasantly surprised the last three weeks what a good teammate he is, how smart he is, how he sees the game,” Jones said Womens Ryan Kerrigan Jersey , via David Newton of ESPN.com. “He should be playing in the National Football League and I believe he will when he gets through with us.”

Jones said he’s been encouraged by the performance he’s seen, but also the professionalism Manziel displayed. And while it might take time, he thinks Manziel will eventually be able to convince decision-makers he can be trusted.

“It’ll take two years,” Jones said. “They’re [NFL executives Authentic Jameis Winston Jersey , coaches] waiting to see that he’s taken care of his off-the-field problems. . . .

“He’s humble. He’s growing up every day.”

As Jones noted, the thing Manziel needs to convince people will only come with time. After his stint in Cleveland ended for reasons that had little to nothing to do with football, Manziel will have to prove himself trustworthy for longer than a few week or months.

Authentic Womens Courtland Sutton Jersey

nach oben springen

Aktion Deutsche Sprache, Hannover | Das Digitale Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache des 20. Jh. | Deutsche Akademie für Sprache und Dichtung, Darmstadt | Deutsch-Netz.de, Lippstadt | Deutsche Sprachwelt, Erlangen | Die Seiten für Rechtschreibung | Forschungsgruppe Deutsche Sprache e.V., Aschaffenburg | Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Mannheim | Neue Fruchtbringende Gesellschaft zu Köthen/Anhalt e.V. | Sprachkreis Deutsch, Bern | Sprachpflege.info, Erlangen | Stiftung Deutsche Sprache e.V., Berlin | Verein Deutsche Sprache e.V., Dortmund | Verein für deutsche Rechtschreibung und Sprachpflege e.V., Schwaig bei Nürnberg | Woxikon | www.wortpatenschaft.de
Besucher:

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: prom-electric.ru LOF01.
Forenstatistiken:
Das Deutsche Sprachforum hat 15932 Themen und 20356 Beiträge.

Heute war 1 Mitglied anwesend :
piterrise

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor