McCoy talked this week about his admiration for Ryan , but reiterated that good sportsmanship should never be confused with a la

in Sprachpolitik 27.09.2018 15:17
von chenwen121314 • 1.874 Beiträge

HOMESTEAD, Fla. http://www.nflcardinalsrookiestore.com/C...eterson-Jersey/ . -- Jimmie Johnson walked across the stage after driver introductions to find his car inexplicably missing from pit road.In a dramatic start to his race for a record-tying seventh championship, Johnson learned NASCARs inspectors had yanked his Chevrolet off the pre-race grid and sent it back through tech. The Hendrick Motorsports team had been accused of manipulating a body panel, and Johnson had to start last in the field.In less than 30 laps, he was sniffing the top-10.He come from last doing that? Joey Logano asked him team, Wow.The best was yet to come.For most of the day, Johnson was the worst of the championship contenders in a winner-take-all season finale at Homestead-Miami Speedway. He needed only to beat three other drivers to tie Richard Petty and Dale Earnhardt with a record seven titles, but he was clearly not in the same league as the other finalists Sunday night.Johnson, who seemed to have sensed the last 10 weeks that he was finally going to grab that special seventh title, never panicked.I felt like something was going to happen, and I was going to be OK with it, Johnson said. For a while I came to grips with the reality of (finishing) third, fourth, somewhere in there and shaking somebody elses hand and being happy for them.Then it changed so quick at the end.Johnson was practically gifted his seventh title when Carl Edwards aggressive attempt to win the championship ended in a wreck. Johnson got the restart of his life in overtime, took the lead on the very last lap of the race, won for the first time in his career at Homestead and grabbed the final Sprint Cup trophy.The win was the 15th for Hendrick Motorsports and seventh for crew chief Chad Knaus, who now only trails Dale Inmans record eight.When I was coming to the checkered flag, I had to really look closely at it going by to make sure it was, like, `Is this really happening? Johnson said.Johnson received kind words from Petty, while Hendrick Motorsports teammate Dale Earnhardt Jr. represented his late father in victory lane.I told Jimmie I wish Dad was here to shake his hand, Earnhardt said. Dad would think hes such a bad-ass. Hes such a great race car driver. How he won this thing tonight, I dont think a lot of people know, he can will himself to get (his all) out of a car when it matters. Theres a lot of circumstance that played into it, but he put himself in that position.Edwards seemed headed for the title until a caution with 10 laps remaining set up a wild sequence. Edwards tried to block Logano on the restart, wound up wrecked, and it was Johnson who drove through the carnage to take the championship lead.Johnson withstood two more restarts and dedicated the final two attempts at the win to the late Ricky Hendrick, who was one of 10 friends and family members killed in a 2004 plane crash.They were nowhere all day, and just kind of ran around, I dont know, probably, Id guess sixth, said 2015 champion Kyle Busch. Never really showed their hand at all and didnt really show any speed, never really led in the laps until the last one, and thats the only one that really matters.Perhaps its because Johnson had no plan. This was one of those rare days in racing when someone elses bad breaks benefited a driver who was prepared to pounce. Edwards accident gave him a chance Johnson didnt have a mere five laps earlier.It wasnt looking good, Knaus admitted. I still dont think that we necessarily had the speed that we need. The one thing that we have in our corner is we have Jimmie Johnson. He is the one that makes things happen when we dont necessarily have the race cars.When we do have the race cars that we need, he does phenomenal things.Also doubting the situation was team owner Rick Hendrick, standing atop the pit box and lamenting with 10 laps to go that it was over for Johnson. His wife told him Johnson was still going to win the race. Hendrick didnt take her seriously.When we had that last caution and he came out and took the lead, I couldnt believe it, Hendrick said. I was actually stunned because we had so many ups and downs in that race.Indeed, from last to first and the top of the record books.---More AP auto racing: www.racing.ap.org http://www.nflcardinalsrookiestore.com/C...Reddick-Jersey/ . John Lucas, signed as a mentor for rookie Trey Burke, showed he can score if required, scoring 12 points of his 16 points in the second quarter as Utah built an 18-point lead. http://www.nflcardinalsrookiestore.com/C...n-Brown-Jersey/ .Y. - New York City has been selected to host the NBA All-Star weekend in 2015, with the game played at Madison Square Garden and the slam dunk contest and other skills events held at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. http://www.nflcardinalsrookiestore.com/C...Shipley-Jersey/ . And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. From Pierre LeBrun While Anaheim GM Bob Murray said earlier this season he was not going to trade Jonas Hiller despite the fact hes an unrestricted free agent on July 1, some sources have told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun that Murray might be willing to move another goalie. TAMPA, Fla. -- About 100 Atlanta Falcons fans lingered in the stands at Raymond James Stadium, chanting MVP! MVP! MYP! as Matt Ryan returned to the field for post-game interviews.The NFLs passing yardage leader was nearly flawless again Thursday night, throwing for 344 yards, four touchdowns and no interceptions to help the NFC South leaders tighten their grip on first place with a 43-28 victory over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.He had a real locked-in look about him, Falcons coach Dan Quinn said. Matts really been on point with where to go with the ball.Julio Jones had eight receptions for 111 yards and a TD as the Falcons (6-3) avenged a 31-24 season-opening loss to the Bucs (3-5) in Atlanta. Tampa Bay has dropped two straight on the heels of a three-game winning streak that got them back in the division race.They played a little better than we did that day. I feel like we have continued to improve, Ryan said. For me, the best thing from a confidence standpoint is that we continue to get better, week in and week out.Jones, whos closing in on another 1,000-yard receiving season with 970 through nine games, caught a 3-yard scoring pass in the third quarter, when Ryan led TD drives of 86 and 82 yards to break it open.Levine Toilolo, Patrick DiMarco and Austin Hooper also caught TD pass from Ryan, who leads the NFL with 2,980 yards and 23 touchdowns vs. four interceptions.Jameis Winston threw for 261 yards and three touchdowns for Tampa Bay, including scoring passes of 3 and 24 yards to Evans, who had 11 receptions.Both of Tampa Bays young stars finished the game on the sideline, with Evans being evaluated for a possible concussion and Winston limping off after being shaken up when he was tackled trying to score on a two-point conversion play with just under seven minutes remaining.Koetter didnt provide much of an update on eithers condition, other than to say Jameis told me hes fine and that Evans was in the concussion protocol after taking a hard hit along the sideline after making a catch in the fourth quarter.Winston was tackled around the ankle by Atlantas Brooks Reed and also hit by cornerback Jalen Collins. The first overall pick in last years draft said he was fine and did not leave the game because of injury.The coach took me out, said Winston, who later did a little dance move to demonstrate to reporters that he was OK.Mike Glennon finished up for the Bucs, taaking his first regular season snaps since 2014. http://www.nflcardinalsrookiestore.com/C...-Bethea-Jersey/. He threw a late TD pass to Cameron Brate to cut into a 23-point deficit.RING OF HONOR: The Bucs inducted former safety John Lynch into the teams Ring of Honor. Together with Hall of Famers Warren Sapp and Derrick Brooks, Lynch formed the foundation of a dominating defense that helped transform Tampa Bay from the laughingstock of the NFL into a Super Bowl champion. A nine-time Pro Bowl selection and a finalist for the Pro Football Hall of Fame last winter, Lynch played for the Bucs 1993 to 2003 and the Denver Broncos from 2004 to 2007. He was inducted into the Broncos Ring of Honor earlier this month.NO CONFIDENCE?: The Bucs defense yielded 626 yards , including 513 passing, during last weeks 30-24 overtime loss to Oakland. That may have contributed to the decision Thursday night to decline a 15-yard face mask against the Falcons, settling for Matt Bryant kicking a 41-yard field goal for a 13-7 Atlanta lead instead of giving Ryan a chance to convert third-and-22 from the Tampa Bay 38MATTY ICE: Ryan has thrown for 1,344 yards, nine touchdowns and just two interceptions in his last four games against the Bucs, who had won three straight in the division rivalry. The Bucs lead the all-time series 24-23.GOTCHA: Bucs DT Gerald McCoy talked this week about his admiration for Ryan , but reiterated that good sportsmanship should never be confused with a lack of commitment to do whatever to necessary to win. He said hed shake the quarterbacks hand before and after the game, but spend the rest of the night trying to make the NFL passing yardage leader uncomfortable. McCoy sacked Ryan in the second quarter, forcing a fumble that led to Winstons second TD pass to Evans.INJURIES: With Doug Martin (hamstring) and Jacquizz Rodgers (foot) inactive, rookie Peyton Barber became the fourth different starting running back for Tampa Bay this season. Bucs C Joe Hawley left with a knee injury in the second quarter and did not return. Falcons CB Desmond Trufant left with a shoulder injury in the first half and did not return.UP NEXT: The Falcons travel to Philadelphia, while the Bucs finish a three-game homestand against Chicago on Nov. 13.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Youth NFL Jerseys China China Jerseys Wholesale Discount Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys 2020 Disocunt Football Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Gear Jerseys From China Disocunt Football Jerseys Discount Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Aktion Deutsche Sprache, Hannover | Das Digitale Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache des 20. Jh. | Deutsche Akademie für Sprache und Dichtung, Darmstadt | Deutsch-Netz.de, Lippstadt | Deutsche Sprachwelt, Erlangen | Die Seiten für Rechtschreibung | Forschungsgruppe Deutsche Sprache e.V., Aschaffenburg | Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Mannheim | Neue Fruchtbringende Gesellschaft zu Köthen/Anhalt e.V. | Sprachkreis Deutsch, Bern | Sprachpflege.info, Erlangen | Stiftung Deutsche Sprache e.V., Berlin | Verein Deutsche Sprache e.V., Dortmund | Verein für deutsche Rechtschreibung und Sprachpflege e.V., Schwaig bei Nürnberg | Woxikon | www.wortpatenschaft.de
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: AJosek85
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5425 Themen und 9792 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor