New York Giants Elite Jersey

in F r e i s t i l 07.10.2018 08:31
von huangjian123 • 751 Beiträge

New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick was no more forthcoming on Monday about his surprise benching of one-time Super Bowl star Malcolm Butler.

Speaking on a conference call the day after the Patriots blew their chance at a sixth NFL title with a 41-33 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles Authentic Josh Norman Jersey , Belichick said ”there are a lot of things that go into that.” He declined to be specific.

Butler’s interception in the end zone in the final minute of the Super Bowl against Seattle clinched New England’s 2014 NFL championship. He had been one of the Patriots’ steadiest players this season, appearing in 98 percent of the defensive snaps and starting 17 of 18 games this season.

But the defensive back made it on the field for only one play on Sunday – on special teams. He appeared to be crying during the national anthem. And after the game, he told ESPN Danton Heinen Jersey Kids , that he ”could have changed that game.”

Belichick said on Monday: ”I respect Malcolm’s competitiveness, and I’m sure that he felt like he could have helped. I’m sure other players felt the same way.”

Butler was not available to the media after the team’s buses returned to their home stadium on Monday afternoon. Only a few dozen fans were waiting to greet them.

Only one player commented, defensive lineman Eric Lee.

”That doesn’t concern me at all Youth Chris Kunitz Jersey ,” he said when asked about Butler’s benching. ”I’m the wrong person to talk to about that.”

Butler’s locker had unopened packages loaded in front of it. On the shelves were game balls; at the bottom was a stack of cleats.

Butler is an unrestricted free agent this offseason. He’s one of many holes the team would need to fill from a defense that gave up 538 yards in the Super Bowl.

Another is defensive coordinator Matt Patricia, who was hired as the head coach of the Detroit Lions on Monday. Offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels is expected to get the top job in Indianapolis this week.

Belichick and owner Robert Kraft are also scheduled to meet to clear the air over the trade of Jimmy Garoppolo that left the Patriots without a successor to 40-year-old Tom Brady at quarterback.

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) The Tennessee Titans have added a pair of defensive linemen after placing cornerback Tye Smith on injured reserve and waiving injured defensive lineman Claude Pelon.

The Titans announced Tuesday they signed Johnny Maxey and Du’Vonta Lampkin.

Smith started both playoff games last January for the Titans and had 11 tackles with an interception during the regular season. Pelon James Neal Jersey , signed on the opening day of training camp, hurt his right knee Sunday in practice.

The 6-foot-5 Maxey was on the Titans’ practice squad for the final month of last season before being waived in April. He also has been on Pittsburgh’s practice squad and roster, playing two games in 2016. The 6-foot-4 Lampkin went undrafted out of Oklahoma and was in Baltimore’s rookie minicamp this spring.

Womens Houston Texans Jerseys

nach oben springen

Aktion Deutsche Sprache, Hannover | Das Digitale Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache des 20. Jh. | Deutsche Akademie für Sprache und Dichtung, Darmstadt | Deutsch-Netz.de, Lippstadt | Deutsche Sprachwelt, Erlangen | Die Seiten für Rechtschreibung | Forschungsgruppe Deutsche Sprache e.V., Aschaffenburg | Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Mannheim | Neue Fruchtbringende Gesellschaft zu Köthen/Anhalt e.V. | Sprachkreis Deutsch, Bern | Sprachpflege.info, Erlangen | Stiftung Deutsche Sprache e.V., Berlin | Verein Deutsche Sprache e.V., Dortmund | Verein für deutsche Rechtschreibung und Sprachpflege e.V., Schwaig bei Nürnberg | Woxikon | www.wortpatenschaft.de
Besucher:

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: OlgaJeM.
Forenstatistiken:
Das Deutsche Sprachforum hat 15795 Themen und 20216 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder anwesend:

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor