Free Shipping. .Im really looking forward to joining Bath -- they are an ambitious club, with some very talented players, Black

in Sprachpolitik 11.11.2018 09:33
von chenwen121314 • 2.245 Beiträge

PISCATAWAY, N. Cheap Seattle Seahawks Jerseys .J. -- Cappie Pondexter had to fight back tears as Rutgers retired her jersey at halftime of their game against Duke on Thursday night.The former Rutgers basketball star became the third womens player at the school to have that honor, with her No. 25 joining June Olkowski and Sue Wicks in the rafters. Pondexter helped the Scarlet Knights reach the NCAA Tournament regional final her junior season.I was holding back tears, I cant lie about that, Pondexter said. Rutgers doesnt retire jerseys often. To be part of that means a lot, the company Im in. ... Sometimes as an athlete you forget about the hard work you put in. Ive come full circle, hearing all the accolades I accomplished in college.Pondexter averaged 18.3 points in her four years at Rutgers and finished as the schools second-leading scorer. She went on to win two championships with the Phoenix Mercury in the WNBA, who drafted her second in 2006, as well as an Olympic gold medal in 2008.I always tell people my gold medal was my fondest (memory), Pondexter said. This is now. Everybody doesnt have their jersey retired at their school and university.Pondexter also had a locker named in her honor in the new practice facility. The halftime ceremony began with some of her former teammates bringing Pondexters banner to center court. The former star was also given a framed jersey.The 33-year-old guard knew exactly how to play to the crowd saying at the end of the ceremony, happy I was here instead of UConn.Her college choices came down to the two programs and she chose the New Jersey school. She was part of many big games against the HuskiesI can remember the rivalry with UConn ..., she said. Ill always remember that decade where myself, Diana Taurasi, Sue Bird, were competitors and thats what we did at the end of the day.Rutgers is long gone from the Big East, having moved to the Big Ten a few years ago. The program has struggled recently and is going through a really tough season so far. The Scarlet Knights have won just one game and star player Tyler Scaife is sitting out this season.---Follow Doug on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/dougfeinberg Cheap New Orleans Saints Jerseys . The No. 1-ranked Nadal tweaked his back warming up for the Australian Open final, which he lost almost four weeks ago in a major upset against Stanislas Wawrinka. His first stop after the layoff is the clay in Rio as he tests the back and tries to stay healthy for the French Open in three months. Cheap Chicago Bears Jerseys . Houston won 3-0 to advance to face New York in the Eastern Conference semifinals. Last in the game, Di Vaio and Romero got into a shoving match with several Houston players. Romero appeared to elbow and kick Houston defender Kofi Sarkodie. http://www.cheapoutletnfljerseys.com/?ta...raiders-jerseys . Giroud, who wasnt in the starting lineup for two matches after allegations about his private life and a decline in form, scored twice in the first half. Tomas Rosickys chip made it 3-0 before half time at Emirates Stadium, while defender Laurent Koscielny scored an unmarked header in the second half. Bath Rugby have appointed Todd Blackadder as their new director of rugby with Tabai Matson taking on the head coach position.The West Country Aviva Premiership side endured a miserable campaign last term which led to coach Mike Ford leaving at the end of the season.Forwards coach Neal Hatley also departed to join England, leaving Toby Booth and Darren Edwards as the two sole remaining coaches but the club have now drafted in the former Crusaders duo of Blackadder and Matson ahead of next season. Ex-captain Stuart Hooper has also joined the coaching staff.Blackadder, who won 12 All Blacks caps, joins Bath as their new head honcho having coached Edinburgh, Canterbury and then the Crusaders from 2009 to 2016 with their quarterfinal defeat to the Lions last weekend bringing an end to his time at the franchise.Matson joins Blackaadder at Bath having served as his assistant at the Crusaders while he has also spent time with Fiji in their backroom staff. Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping. .Im really looking forward to joining Bath -- they are an ambitious club, with some very talented players, Blackadder said. They play attacking rugby, and have a clear vision of where they want to be.Tabai and I are really excited to be part of that and to develop it further over the coming seasons.Matson added: Both Todd and I are eagerly anticipating joining Bath, and linking up with Toby, Darren and Stuart as well as the squad and wider team.There is a lot of knowledge in the team and a great squad of players. I cant wait to link up with them and get started. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Aktion Deutsche Sprache, Hannover | Das Digitale Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache des 20. Jh. | Deutsche Akademie für Sprache und Dichtung, Darmstadt | Deutsch-Netz.de, Lippstadt | Deutsche Sprachwelt, Erlangen | Die Seiten für Rechtschreibung | Forschungsgruppe Deutsche Sprache e.V., Aschaffenburg | Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Mannheim | Neue Fruchtbringende Gesellschaft zu Köthen/Anhalt e.V. | Sprachkreis Deutsch, Bern | Sprachpflege.info, Erlangen | Stiftung Deutsche Sprache e.V., Berlin | Verein Deutsche Sprache e.V., Dortmund | Verein für deutsche Rechtschreibung und Sprachpflege e.V., Schwaig bei Nürnberg | Woxikon | www.wortpatenschaft.de
Besucher
1 Mitglied und 2 Gäste sind Online:
chenwen121314

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: cigspriced
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 6626 Themen und 11003 Beiträge.

Heute waren 7 Mitglieder Online:
chenwen121314, douhua2233, gfgfgfgfgfgf5, huangjian123, officialsbaseball, xuezhiqian123, ylq

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor