fter dawn time on Friday, millions of Eg

in F r e i s t i l 16.11.2018 07:21
von xuezhiqian123 • 1.102 Beiträge

by Mahmoud Fouly Artemi Panarin Jersey , Wang Xue

CAIRO, July 17 (Xinhua) -- A couple of hours after dawn time on Friday, millions of Egyptian Muslims headed to mosques nationwide to perform the prayer of the Fast-breaking Feast, or Eid al-Fitr.

It marks the first day of the joyful festival following the holy month of Ramadan, wishing this year for more security and stability after more than four years of political turmoil.

At historic Al-Mo'iz Street in the heart of ancient Cairo, throngs of Egyptians of all ages performed the Eid prayer and listened to the following sermon at Al-Hakim Mosque, which was built during the Fatimid caliphate rule of Egypt about 1 Seth Jones Jersey ,000 years ago.

Although the country has been going through chaos and violence over the past few years, a lot of worshippers expressed hope as well as optimism that the country will soon head towards more security and stability.

"I am optimistic and we can feel improvement in terms of security regardless of some blasts and clashes," Ahmed, 35, told Xinhua at the mosque's vast yard after finishing the prayer, noting that the people comparatively started to work harder and produce more after there was complete recession in the country.

For Hany, a 29-year-old carpenter Columbus Blue Jackets Jersey , the happiness associated with the three-day Eid makes people forget all the sad news, especially when the Eid comes after the Ramadan month of blessings.

Following the prayers at the historic mosque, people listened to a sermon delivered by the imam who urged them to unite, cooperate and love one another, as the basic teachings of Islam.

"The Eid represents unity among all Muslims; it unites the Muslims in such big gatherings after the holy Ramadan month, as Islam teaches us during the Eid to cooperate together, visit our relatives Mikko Rantanen Jersey , obey our parents, be kind to the orphan and give charity to the poor. So, it makes all people happy," Sheikh Mostafa al-Sayyid, Imam of Al-Hakim Mosque, told Xinhua after the sermon.

"I hope and believe the Eid this year will be a very happy one and what is coming will be good for all Egyptians," the imam added.

After performing prayers Gabriel Landeskog Jersey , the fun part starts. Parents take their children and go out for entertainment at places like Al-Azhar Park in Cairo and the Zoo in Giza parks to spend a quality time on the special feast.

"It is a happy Eid. After prayers, I took my wife and children to go out and enjoy the greenery of Al-Azhar Park and then we're planning to visit the International Park on this unique day," said Ahmed Raslan, a 40-year-old employee who was accompanied by his wife and their two kids.

"I am optimistic this year and I hope the imminent inauguration of the Suez Canal in August will bring prosperity to the country," the man added, referring to the national project of expanding the Suez Canal, which is expected to bring massive foreign investments to Egypt.

The spacious and colorful Al-Azhar Park was full of teens and children in the first place Nathan MacKinnon Jersey , some with their parents and other with peers, as well as sellers of colored balloons, ice-cream and toys, with people moving around and smiles on all faces.

"I love to come to Al-Azhar Park in the Eid because I have fun with my friends here, play football together and run around the vast gardens, especially that we are in the summer holiday now," said Omar Colorado Avalanche Jersey , 11, adding he is very good at school and he got high marks in almost all subjects.

A walk by the River Nile or taking a river cruise tour can also be a special time during the Eid in Egypt, particularly in the capital Cairo, as the Nile banks become busier and more attractive during special feasts in the most populous Arab country.

Mahmoud, 32, who came back home from Saudi Arabia for a short vacation, was enjoying an early morning walk by the river with his fiancee on the first day of the Eid.

"I hope Egypt will be the best and most prosperous country and that one day I settle here and don't have to work abroad Patrick Kane Jersey ," the man who wore a traditional white garment told Xinhua.

COLOMBO, Feb. 18 (Xinhua) -- Sri Lanka's elections are heating up with poll monitors receiving over 200 complaints about election law violations, officials said on Tuesday.

The Western and Southern Provincial Councils elections will be held on March 29, where 3,794 candidates will be vying to fill 159 positions in the two provincial council bodies.

Election monitors have already warned the battle will be chaotic and possibly violent with many candidates of the ruling party, the United People's Freedom Alliance (UPFA), and main opposition United National Party fighting it out for votes.

Local election watchdogs Campaign for Free and Fair Elections ( CaFFE) and People's Action for Free and Fair Elections (PAFFREL) have said that they have received a large number of complaints on election law violations and election related violence.

The two election monitors said that they have received over 200 complaints but the police election unit has said that it received only 12 complaints related to the elections.

CaFFE has issued statements saying it has received 176 complaints in total Corey Crawford Jersey , including four connected to election related violence and 156 on election law violations such as the use of public property, involvement of government servants in election campaigns, job promotions and transfers, propaganda, damage to property, assaults and threats.

Executive Director of PAFFREL Rohana Hettiarachchi said the organization has received 43 complaints, 21 from the Western Province and the rest from the Southern Province.

According to PAFFREL Jonathan Toews Jersey , apart from informing the Elections Commissioner and the media of the violations, it will take legal action against candidates who are found to have violated election laws.

Sri Lanka's state-run Election Secretariat has so far received 57 complaints about election law violations. A majority of them alleges illegal transfer of. Khalil Mack Jersey Authentic Kareem Hunt Jersey Authentic Julio Jones Jersey JuJu Smith-Schuster Womens Jersey Jimmy Garoppolo Womens Jersey Jason Witten Youth Jersey Jared Cook Youth Jersey Jalen Ramsey Youth Jersey Ezekiel Elliott Youth Jersey Drew Brees Kids Jersey

nach oben springen

Aktion Deutsche Sprache, Hannover | Das Digitale Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache des 20. Jh. | Deutsche Akademie für Sprache und Dichtung, Darmstadt | Deutsch-Netz.de, Lippstadt | Deutsche Sprachwelt, Erlangen | Die Seiten für Rechtschreibung | Forschungsgruppe Deutsche Sprache e.V., Aschaffenburg | Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Mannheim | Neue Fruchtbringende Gesellschaft zu Köthen/Anhalt e.V. | Sprachkreis Deutsch, Bern | Sprachpflege.info, Erlangen | Stiftung Deutsche Sprache e.V., Berlin | Verein Deutsche Sprache e.V., Dortmund | Verein für deutsche Rechtschreibung und Sprachpflege e.V., Schwaig bei Nürnberg | Woxikon | www.wortpatenschaft.de
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: stephgrey
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 7953 Themen und 12332 Beiträge.

Heute waren 5 Mitglieder Online:
chenwen121314, chenyan94, fashiongolda, hongwei28, xuezhiqian123

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor