Although C.J. Beathard knew he should slide

in F r e i s t i l 16.11.2018 07:54
von huangjian123 • 478 Beiträge

Los Angeles Chargers Womens T-Shirt , the San Francisco 49ers desperately needed a first down in the fourth quarter of a two-point game.So Beathard kept running toward Casey Hayward, and the Los Angeles Chargers' Pro Bowl cornerback knocked the wind clean out of the quarterback with a devastating shoulder hit."Especially in a situation like that, on third down when you're inches away from converting, it could change the game if we get that first," Beathard said. "If I could do it again, I'd do the same thing."Beathard didn't get that first down. After he caught his breath, the Niners still dropped to 1-3 with a 29-27 loss Sunday.But after the first game of Beathard's second stint as San Francisco's accidental starting quarterback, his teammates and coaches were enthusiastically confident in his ability to fill in splendidly for Jimmy Garoppolo this season."He gave us a chance to win today," Niners coach Kyle Shanahan said. "He played very tough and made some big plays, especially in situations with guys going in and out. He handled adversity well, and a little chaos with some of the injuries."Beathard went 23 of 37 for 298 yards with two touchdowns and two interceptions against the Chargers Los Angeles Chargers Hats , capably connecting on a series of big throws — none bigger than an 82-yard touchdown pass to tight end George Kittle late in the third quarter.He also showcased the resilience and toughness of a third-round draft pick trying to seize the chance he's been given by Garoppolo's season-ending knee injury ."C.J. has got more grit than anybody that I know," said Kittle, Beathard's college teammate at Iowa. "He's got a severe dad bod. He can run longer than anybody I've ever known, which is kind of crazy, and he can take any hit. So it's pretty cool. Don't know how he does it."The 49ers lost both of Beathard's starting offensive tackles to injuries at StubHub Center. Joe Staley didn't return, while Mike McGlinchey came back in less-than-ideal shape. The Chargers were credited with eight quarterback hits and one sack of Beathard, along with plenty of regular pressure, particularly in the second half.Beathard took it all and came back for more."Ain't no room for being sweet, (and) there ain't nothing sweet about C.J.," 49ers linebacker Reuben Foster said. "So that's why we have faith and we believe in C.J. It was really not surprising, but it was surprising because I could see it in his eyes every time he came on the sideline Los Angeles Chargers Womens Hoodie , like, 'Defense, let's go. We've got your back. We ride with y'all.' Just him saying that means a lot to me and the defense, because you know where his head is at."Beathard dropped to 1-5 as an NFL starter with this loss, but his teammates loved his moxie. Hayward's big hit sent Beathard to the sideline — once he could stand up again — but he returned for the 49ers' final two offensive series."I knew I was OK," Beathard said dismissively. "I just couldn't breathe. I got my air knocked out pretty bad, and I was able to come back eventually. I felt fine."If Beathard had actually got that first down, the 49ers would have had to give the next snap to Nick Mullens, who was promoted last week from the practice squad. Shanahan said the Niners will look at signing another backup quarterback this week.Los Angeles essentially ended the game by forcing Beathard's second interception with 2:31 to play.Derwin James' blitz sent the ball out of Beathard's hands, and it hit center Weston Richburg before the Bolts' Isaac Rochell grabbed it for an interception.Shanahan said he wished Beathard "would have saw that and got rid of it," but Beathard said he was trying to get the ball away before the Chargers' disruptive rookie safety got to him. It was another failed gamble Womens Customized Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys , but the 49ers will accept it if Beathard continues to grow from these painful experiences."He is going to be a great quarterback in this league," Niners running back Matt Breida said. "He is a tough competitor, as you can see. He'll take the ball and run with it, take big hits, and get up and get back in the game. It's going to be hard to get C.J. out of the game."Meet the 7 New Los Angeles Chargers Players The Los Angeles Chargers capped off their 2018 NFL Draft class by selecting a backup running back who can compete with Austin Ekeler. The next step is signing undrafted free agents and they are already well underway.Let’s take a look at the Chargers’ draft class of 2018:Round 1 (17) DB Derwin JamesWhen James fell to the Chargers at 17, we all held our breath hoping that Tom Telesco and co. would not out think themselves and go another direction. They didn’t and the Chargers ended up with arguably the best defensive player in this year’s draft. He should make a huge impact from day 1. Round 2 (48) EDGE Uchenna NwosuListening to Gus Bradley describe what he wants from the OTTO in his defense it certainly sounds like he is describing Nwosu. Very few guys are comfortable doing all of the things that Nwosu does. He was also one of the most productive edge rushers in this year’s class.Round 3 (84) DT Justin JonesN.C. State’s defensive line was just absurdly talented in 2017 and Jones was a substantial part of that. He is a physically strong player and he is able to play both as a 1 and 3 technique. He is a true 3-down tackle and he was able, at least in college, to play a ton of snaps.Round 4 (119) - LB Kyzir WhiteA safety at West Virginia, White will transition to linebacker for the Chargers. He will most likely be asked to play as the Will, but one could also see him taking snaps from Adrian Phillips in the hybrid safety/linebacker role. Either way, look for him to blow up anyone trying to run a crossing route.Round 5 (155) - C Scott Quessenberry The positional need isn’t necessarily there this year Authentic Derwin James Jersey , but this is planning for the future (or for an injury). Quessenberry is an excellent athlete especially for a center. Just look at that Relative Athletic Score:Round 6 (191) - WR Dylan CantrellTexas Tech’s Cantrell is an excellent athlete. He is more quick than fast, but he is explosive and he moves well. He is also a very willing blocker which is good to see from a later round wide receiver.Round 7 (251) - RB Justin JacksonJackson is an exciting player for a 7th round pick. He is an excellent athlete. His top comp on mockdraftable is Christian McCaffrey. The Northwestern running back is durable and hard to tackle and he should challenge for touches behind Melvin Gordon, and could reasonably step in and take starter snaps if Gordon were injured again.My 2018 draft class gradeChargers Draft: B+Overall, the Chargers addressed a lot of needs while sacrificing little in the way of draft pick value to do it. You could make a case that Nwosu and Jones were overdrafted, but James was the steal of the draft and White was also projected to go higher. On day 3, Telesco loaded up on athletes who could make a case for playing time this season.Gus Bradley’s defense looks a lot more like a Gus Bradley defense after this draft, and there isn’t a single Craig Mager in this draft class. Let us know what you think of the draft haul and vote in the poll.

nach oben springen

Aktion Deutsche Sprache, Hannover | Das Digitale Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache des 20. Jh. | Deutsche Akademie für Sprache und Dichtung, Darmstadt | Deutsch-Netz.de, Lippstadt | Deutsche Sprachwelt, Erlangen | Die Seiten für Rechtschreibung | Forschungsgruppe Deutsche Sprache e.V., Aschaffenburg | Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Mannheim | Neue Fruchtbringende Gesellschaft zu Köthen/Anhalt e.V. | Sprachkreis Deutsch, Bern | Sprachpflege.info, Erlangen | Stiftung Deutsche Sprache e.V., Berlin | Verein Deutsche Sprache e.V., Dortmund | Verein für deutsche Rechtschreibung und Sprachpflege e.V., Schwaig bei Nürnberg | Woxikon | www.wortpatenschaft.de
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: stephgrey
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 7953 Themen und 12332 Beiträge.

Heute waren 5 Mitglieder Online:
chenwen121314, chenyan94, fashiongolda, hongwei28, xuezhiqian123

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor